Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Birthday: Husband Edition

Today is such a special day: my dear, sweet husband turns 30 - or better known as the "dirty thirty" around our household. I feel so honored to be able to share this day - and each and every day - with him!

It's amazing to me that we've been together over 7 years and how much my J has grown in these past years. This new decade is a huge milestone and I'm so excited to see all of the great things in store for him.
 Jason - you are truly my better half: with your brilliant mind, beautiful humanity, fuzzy face, dancing feet, unyielding dreams, and desire to travel. It's true that I am not nearly as good as you with words, but you inspire me to try. You are able to make me laugh and smile like no one else can. I am your biggest fan and cherish each minute with you. I look forward to growing old with you and all of our adventures. 
I will always choose you - you are home.
Happy birthday baby - I love you x infinity + 1. 
Thirty looks damn good on you.

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?" - Satchel Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...