Friday, April 25, 2014

TGIF


Happy Friday, folks! 

I started my day with a 3 mile run at 6 AM! It's my first day back at running after a long hiatus so it felt so great to get back out there. My best friend, Lily, has been my inspiration. 
She's traveling all over Europe with her husband and has been blogging/ documenting her runs all around Switzerland, UK, etc. The Alps make for a nice running background! Wish I could be there too.

This weekend, we're heading to SCADpad. Students and faculty of SCAD created living spaces to fit in 135-square-feet spaces (the size of a standard parking space). They are doing tours of these pads during the weekends in Atlanta through June 1. You can read more about the urban initiative here. We're also stopping by Bell Street Burritos for lunch...so excited!

It's also my mom's birthday this weekend! 
I'm excited to celebrate the woman that she is and the woman she's helped me become. 
I love you, Mom!
Hope you all have a killer weekend!
xo

1 comment:

  1. SO proud of you!!! Thanks for the shout out, it warms my heart!! Love you lots <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...